Adult Forum Winter and Spring Series 2013
Spirituality is the way we live our life. This Fall we will explore aspects of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish spirituality.
- January 6 - Nancy Battilega summarizes her previous session and answers questions.
- January 13 & 20 - Bruce and Mary Lou Laubach lead discussion on personal affirmations of faith.
- January 27 - Jeff Rudolph describes St Tim's 2013 Budget.
- February 3 - The Rev. Becky Jones talks on Jubilee Ministries and what that means to St. Tim's becoming one.
- February 10 -Pat Jackson on Holy Humor.
- February 17 - The Rev. Marsha Heron leads a discussion on making Anglican Rosaries.
- February 24 - The Rev. Marsha Heron and Pat Jackson lead a discussion on praying the Anglican Rosary.
- March 3 - Dennis Haugh starts a 3 part series on Passion Narratives.
- March 10 - Dennis Haugh Part 2 on Passion Narratives.
- March 17 - Dennis Haugh Part 3 on Passion Narratives.
- March 24 Á 31 - NO FORUM Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday
- April 7- Mickey Jackson leads a review of Spiritual Gifts and Pat Jackson then leads a discussion on the gift of prayer.
- April 14 - Joan Jones talks on the development and use of her gift of liturgical music.
- April 21 - Mary Lou Laubach talks on the gift of Administration.
- April 28 - Bruce Laubach talks about the gift of healing the dying and their families.
- May 5 - Simon Caddick will talk on "You and the Anglican Communion".
- May 12 - Dennis Haugh will lead a wrap-up discussion of the year.